It’s a rainy Thursday over here in beautiful Southeastern PA (yes, that’s sarcasm), so I thought today’s article would be something more random in nature.
While I was out running a few errands, I was walking along and the inevitable random thoughts started to pop into my head. I’ve learned to appreciate those moments because many of my best story ideas have come from those wacky neuron crossfires…hehe. So, without further ado, here are a few of the really good ones:
1) Procrastination, the new perfume from Calvin Clone. One whiff and you’ll forget what you want to do. Procrastination: Go ahead, put it off…
2) If Bacon makes everything better and the Cheese stands alone, what the hell are the Crackers doing and should we be worried?
3) When I call a Psychic Hotline, how come they don’t already know my name?
4) Why isn’t the word “No” celebrated in November? I mean, it’s in the name, right?
5) Some of my biggest fans have never read anything I’ve written. This both confuses and irritates me at the same time.
6) When it comes to Chicken, I have to call Fowl…
Like I said, random thoughts. Thanks for your time. 🙂