Let’s discuss the lighter side of Technology. In other words, how about some jokes about the things that make our lives easier?
1) If a Smart Phone is so smart, how come I have to be the one to press the buttons?
2) Why is it okay to say that a Vacuum Cleaner sucks, but not to say that….you can fill in the blanks there….
3) If Time Machines are supposed to allow you to manipulate Time, why does it always seem that the traveler gets there too late?
4) If nuclear reactions smash atoms, what happens to the pieces left over?
5) In Star Trek, how come when Scotty’s working on the engines, you never see spare parts laying around? The man has the cleanest work area I’ve ever seen.
6) In movies, computers seem to be the easiest things to hack, yet when I mistype my Windows Password, my computer won’t let me in for squat?
7) Flying Cars: Never seen one without a Tornado present.
8) Debit Cards should be renamed Spend-It Cards. It just makes more sense.
9) Televisions used to be nicknamed Boob Tubes. Nuff said.
10) Far too many people say they need Space, yet none is ever an Astronaut.
I know I come off fairly serious with these articles and I hope this one shows that I’m more than the sum of my quips. Have a great day. 🙂